Level off Perfectly with one of our Aluminium Flooring Rules!
Aluminium Straight Edge / Flooring Rule ( Heavy Duty ) 100 mm x 50 mm Section X 2.00 mm wall thickness.
The Straight Edge is extruded to British tolerance for straightness and further checked on our test beam before delivery to ensure accuracy in your levels.
Impact resistant plastic end caps are fitted to both ends of the Straight Edge.
- Plastering rendering
- Concrete leveling.
- Sand leveling
- Flooring/Screeding & Paving
Why use a Tough Tools Flooring Rule?
This was one of our earliest product ranges to be designed when seeing the limitations of the tools available in the current market place.
- Custom Lengths – alongside the large variety of sizes we offer we can manufacture ANY custom lengths you require.
- Jointing Tool allowing for carrying and safer lifting/transportation of longer lengths.
- Widest Range of section sizes to meet the needs of all customers.
- Heavy Duty thickness of wall thickness minimum of 2.5mm upwards – thicker than most on the market!
- Extruded to British Tolerance Levels and every single level is check prior to despatch to ensure our customers will have the most accurate level for their needs.
Why buy from Tough Tools?
Tough Tools have been successfully in operation for 20 Years serving the construction trade with high quality and trustworthy products. Our products are not mass imported and each item is manufactured in house in Yorkshire using only the highest quality materials.
We sell to individuals, businesses and even other builders merchants who recognise our quality and come back again and again.
Uk leading company in Plastering Tools, Screeding Tools, Levelling Tools and all related Construction Tools!
Got something custom – get in touch we like a challenge!
Anything ad-hoc or out of the ordinary we are keen to help and our Managing director Phil Hall an avid inventor loves to solve tool based problems so lets give him a challenge!
Contact us below or email email@example.com